The controls are hardcoded and are as follows:
- D-PAD: Navigate menus and move/turn your character.
- START: Bring up or exit the menu.
- SELECT: Bring up or exit the auto-map. (while in game)
- L1/R1: Strafe left/right.
- L2: Use button. (open doors, activate lifts, exit the intermission screen, etc.)
- R2: Attack button.
- CROSS: Select an option from the menus.
- CIRCLE: Go back to the previous menu.
- SQUARE: Use for YES in menus and cycle to previous weapon in game.
- TRIANGLE: Use for NO in menus and cycle to next weapon in game.
According to developer:
To use this, download the PKG (link later in this post) and install it using “Install package files”. Then copy a supported DOOM IWAD to the game’s directory (/dev_hdd0/game/DOOM00666/USRDIR/) OR put it on a USB drive (or on a CF/SD/MMC/MS memory card if you have an early PS3 that has the integrated card readers) under/ps3doom/. Then you just launch the game from the XMB icon and it should work.