Appsync is a patch for MobileInstallation file for iPhone and iPod Touch OS 3.x. It is needed to install ipa files manually without iTunes. It resolves error 0xE8008001 when you try to install unsigned ipa files in iPhone or iPod Touch. Note that it works only in jailbroken devices. Here are the steps required to install Appsync (and patch MobileInstallation file) :
- Start Cydia on your iPhone
- Tap “Manage” at bottom and then tap “Sources“.
- Tap “Edit” and then “Add”. Then enter
“http://apt.macosmovil.com“http://cydia.hackulo.us” and tap “Add Source”.
- Cydia will automatically update its application database.
- Now tap “Search” at the bottom of Cydia and search for “AppSync” . The app for 3.1.2 works fine with 3.1.3.
- Install the app.
You can now install unsigned applications on your iPhone and iPod Touch. This will also eliminate error 0xE8008001.
Disclaimer: technoNix.com does not promote or encourage piracy in any way. This post is for information purpose only. If you like an app, please buy it from Appstore and support the developer.