Appsync is a MobileInstallation patch file which allows you to install unsigned applications (*cracked*) on iOS 7 and iOS 7.0.1 using iTunes which also resolves error 0xE8008001. This is also needed if you want to install ipa files without using iTunes. Below is a guide to get appsync 7.0.1
Please note that you should have jailbroken iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- Start Cydia on your iPhone
- Tap “Manage” at bottom and then tap “Sources”.
- Tap ”Edit” and then ”Add”. Then enter “http://cydia.hackulo.us” and tap “Add Source”.
- Cydia will automatically update its application database.
- Now tap “Search” at the bottom of Cydia and search for “AppSync”. Install the application (appsync ios 5.0.1) and it’ll allow you to install unsigned applications using iTunes. This will also eliminate error 0xE8008001.
Disclaimer: technoNix.com does not promote or encourage piracy in any way. This post is for information purpose only. If you like an app, please buy it from Appstore and support the developer.