Apple announced the much awaited iOS 7 during WWDC detailing the new features that the new OS will bring onboard. The new iOS 7 beta have flatter interface, new icons and minimalist design which is way different than iOS 6 we are familiar with. iOS 7 would be available this fall, most probably with iPhone 5S. Here is how to download iOS 7 beta now:
Note – Best(and legal) way to download iOS 7 beta is to register in Apple Developer module
- Get you iPhone/iPad UUID registered with Apple. You can either Apple Developers program ($99/yr) or goto ebay to get your UUID registered: eBay Link
- Once your UUID is active, download iOS 7 beta either via Apple Developer Center on via torrents
- Download latest iTunes - http://www.apple.com/itunes/
- Connect your iDevice to computer, and press Shift+Restore
- Once iTunes is finished, unplug the iDevice and reboot
Congrats, your iPhone or iPad is now running iOS 7 beta. Since this is a beta release, there might be some bugs which will be fixed with new beta releases. Best part is, once your UUID is registered, you can get any beta updates, even future ones.