iPhone 3.1.2 Firmware Direct Download Links

Apple recently released the new version of the firmware. The latest version is 3.1.2 and is unlockable via PwnageTool v3.1.4.

Do not try to update the iPhone with these firmwares, else you’ll loose unlock. Use PwnageTool to create a custom ipsw using these firmwares, the upgrade your iPhone using the new custom ipsw files.

iPhone 3.1.2 firmware direct download links

Here are the direct download links for iPhone 3.1.2 firmware:

iPhone 3GS: Download

iPhone 3G: Download

iPhone 2G: Download

Enjoy :)

For more such updates on iPhone jailbreaking and unlocking, subscribe to technoNix via email or connect with us via our facebook fan page.

10 Responses

1. gaffy says:

Thanks for the comment. I have a question about the update:
    Upgrading to 3.1.2 via Itunes in my Powerbook (with the Iphone connected) brings up the usual apple Window, saying that there is a software upgrade to 3.1.2 available. Choosing that, the window you mentioned comes up: Itunes will update your phone and check the upgrade with Apple. Now, did you mean that this way to upgrade is recommended or will I loose unlock using this upgrade? Thanks so much again

2. gaffy says:

Thanks for the comment. I have a question about the update:
    Upgrading to 3.1.2 via Itunes in my Powerbook (with the Iphone connected) brings up the usual apple Window, saying that there is a software upgrade to 3.1.2 available. Choosing that, the window you mentioned comes up: Itunes will update your phone and check the upgrade with Apple. Now, did you mean that this way to upgrade is recommended or will I loose unlock using this way to upgrade? Thanks so much again

3. Hidi says:

i downloaded it for my 2g iphone, but after i ran this software, my iphone is modem firmware is still 04.05.04_G. why? does that mean i am not able to unlock my iphone no more? thank you in advance

4. tyler says:

i downloaded the snowbreeze app. and the downgrade file… but i cant find the .ipsw file… snowbreeze can not reconize the file to continue … what did i do wrong ?

5. abdulrahman says:

I am using and iphone 3g firmware 3.01 and i want to update it to 3.12 too many people have problems and if i in-counter a problem too can i just go back to 3.01 without loosing any thing ?? thanks in advance

6. Alee777 says:

I have a 3.0.1 iphone 3gs that is jailbroken. Can I upgrade to 4.0.

7. Ak_rox says: